POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Render a portion of a scene? : Re: Render a portion of a scene? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render a portion of a scene?
From: ChaoZ
Date: 20 Mar 2006 17:50:00
Message: <web.441f30d95ea1898e7d7333b30@news.povray.org>
Heh, I guess I should've read the docs carefully first. The Start_Row=0.n
command was exactly what I needed (Where 0 is the row number to start with,
and n is the percent of the file to render). So I used Star_Row=3750.100

It's starting again now, I hope I applied it correctly. If not, somebody
warn me before I spend too much time? :D